Volunteering with Inverell Home Support Program
There are many different ways in which you can help clients of Inverell HSP; your time is very important and anything that you do will be greatly appreciated. For Inverell HSP to operate, we rely on volunteers to support our programs. Without volunteers, we would be unable to offer these services to the community.
What's in it for me?
- Working with the elderly and the disabled
- Discovering new ways to meet people
- Assisting people to be more involved with the community
- Maintaining your self esteem and good health
- Personal satisfaction
- Gaining new skills
- Learning and growing throughout your life
- Be a voice for people less fortunate
What can volunteers do?
- Assist and chaperone on bus trips
- Volunteer for craft and daycare projects
- Activities assistant with dementia day care
- Car drivers
- Bus drivers
- Carers for car trips