Covid-19 Update 2
Inverell Home Support Program is working towards re-opening Social Support Group Activities and Transport services from Monday, 6th July. Of course, things will be a little different to before. Programs will have limited numbers and social distancing rules will apply. To maximise infection control for our clients, volunteers and staff, we have been busy putting lots of procedures in place to make sure everyone returns to a safe environment. Inverell Home Support has been following guidelines as set out from the Department of Health. We will also continue to monitor local, state and federal guidelines in relation to Covid19 restrictions.
If you have any queries, please contact your Coordinator:-
- Transport - Garry, Jacque or Robyn - 67 22 5853
- Golden Club, Coffee Club, Let’s Get Physical and Ladies Social Butterfly Group - Sandy Jeffrey 67 22 5888
- Monday & Wednesday Lunch Buses, Craft Group & Exercises - Robin Campbell 67 22 5422.
The Men’s lunch bus will start up again on the 7th July. The men will be split into Group A and Group B for our July outings.
- Group A 7th July Tatt’s Hotel
- Group B 14th July Tatt’s Hotel
- Group A 21st July The Aussie Café
- Group B 28th July The Aussie Café
Cost is $15/outing
The Inverell Community Transport Shopping Bus will start up again from the 7th July and will run on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
Please call Transport on 6722 5853 if you’d like to book a seat on the bus. Cost is $2 one way or $3 for a return trip within the town limits.